[ROADMAP] SNAFU Collective - April/May roadmap and tokenomics adjustments

We’ll have airdrops in the feature if community will approve. Our idea is to have rewards (not only snafu, but also other digital and physical) for each of our new collection.

2 Likes

I totally approve of it! He cannot participate in the 1st airdrop, because he did not know how the procedure was

1 Like

Hey snafu… just wondering what we can do with points if we are a smol fish that can not accumulate enough points to buy an NFT? i.e do you have in your roadmap more NFTs that will be released later for people that can accumulate the min 10000 points may be only in another 4 -5 weeks? Would be nice to know. Thanks

Hi @project_uwb good question.

We will fill the pool periodically, so if for example you accumulate 10000 points but all NFTs are sold out you will be able to use the already collected points when we’ll fill the pool with new NFTs.

after obtaining the token, and having it in lp what continues? Will there be some kind of farm?

Yes, farming for LP will start tomorrow. An update will be posted here.

1 Like

LP FARMING IS LIVE!

https://unifty.io/xdai/farm-view.html?address=0x88CfEea7BE8A7695A3012276e8C68bf303Afe49a

This is SNAFU Collective’s farming with LP tokens from the $SNAFU/XDAI pool on Honeyswap.

The first edition of artworks has a common theme: phobias.
Since the dawn of time, irrational fears have permeated human existence. They constitute a still mysterious psychic construct, which accompanies man and determines his choices. They are denials of free will that reveal the darkest and most fragile part of the human soul.

Items in this farm have a very low rarity, which means more value. After farming an NFT you will be able to: keep it, sell it on marketplaces or swap it for $SNAFU tokens.

Min stake is 220 LP (appr. 50$ of liquidity) and max stake is 500 LP (appr. 110$ of liquidity).

All farms: https://www.nftsnafu.org/farms

All NFTs of the farming pool: https://www.nftsnafu.org/lp-farming

We know there are people that added more than 200$ liquidity and we appreciate this, but we had to reduce the differences of min/max as much as possible in order to make it fair for everyone.

But do not worry. We are planning to integrate PoolTogether with SNAFU, so everyone will be able to maximize the profits from their LP: there will be no min or max amount of LP to stake. But it will take a few weeks for this integration. Meanwhile good farming to everyone! We hope you like what our artists did for this LP FARMING EDITION :partying_face:

1 Like

Attention please: there was an error on the farming pool, the token to farm is wrong, please do not farm yet.

FIxed!

You can now farm our unique phobias artworks using the LP from the SNAFU/XDAI pool.

Apologies for the inconvinience!

Farm url: Farm - Unifty

if i add liquidity, can i put that in unifity? also those nft can then be changed by snafu?

Yes and yes.

Keep in mind that the NFTs in the pool are very rare (from 1 to 3 editions) which means they have a lot of value in $SNAFU (eg: you can swap Agoraphobia by faranush for 1000 $SNAFU).

Where could I change those NFTs?

On our swap app: app.nftsnafu.org

Is there only 15 nft available to everyone who earns cash points in unifity? What if I can’t take one? Will there be no more collections?

We will fill the Farming pool for $SNAFU tokens after a vote through the DAO.
For the LP instead it’s still unknown if we’ll create a new pool for the next release or if we’ll fill the current one. At the moment I suggest you to look at this farm as at a sort of race to who farms the NFT first.

We are pleased to launch our DAO!

First proposal is live and you have time until 16 May, 2 PM to vote.
It’s about the refilling of the $SNAFU and LP farming pools.

$SNAFU used to stake or used to provide liquidity ARE COUNTED so you do not need to unstake or remove liquidity.

https://vote.nftsnafu.org/#/nftsnafu.eth/proposal/QmUj9bjoCqTG6FAEhgowFj8zZxizcbLDD2CW95Nou4z7Wq

At the moment we are using both Snapshot and Colony. You can read more about integrations here: https://www.nftsnafu.org/dao

1 Like

Great to see the first vote up and a turnout of the community and users! I voted to show my support! Great to see this project develop one step at a time. Good job keeping up to the milestones and delivering on all the steps!

1 Like

hi. It looks you are hitting target with your roadmap. Good Job !!!

1 Like

500k $SNAFU were allocated to the team.

Those $SNAFU tokens are now vested using a smart contract. The smart contract won’t release any tokens for the first 3 months after deploy and only start releasing $SNAFU tokens in a period of 1 year starting from 15 August 2021.

You can review the smart contract here: SnafuVestingVault (0x09aAB5cE8e2F5f7De524FC000971c57f9E5E2B55) - xDai Explorer

We also burned 198183 $SNAFU tokens remaining from the IDO wallet. We keeped an amount of 70k $SNAFU to open another pool for the $SNAFU tokens on Honeyswap.
You can review here the burn transacation: Transaction 0xfc10aeb63ffaf9de47765cd6a1e84ab6c711c4920895d2d37bf8b109d5636ac7 - xDai Explorer

We also updated our github repository with contracts of the vesting and voting for the DAO.