- To help with onboarding & troubleshooting.
- Highly active team (high accountability no work = no pay)
- Develop community people trained (group of 4 to consult with each other)
- Facilitator role; he will supervise, review the analytics, and pay the correct amount of HNY to the supporters.
- Keeping the Wiki updated.
- We have reduced the number of Support members from 5 to 4.
- We have reduced the facilitator payment from 2000$ to 1400$ a month. ¿Why? Having to check 4 members instead of the whole community makes the task easier for the facilitator.
- Now, instead of reducing the payment in slow weeks, we will pay a fixed amount of 800$ a month per support member.
- New Task: Keeping the Wiki updated. Since members of this team are everywhere, and sometimes we will have slow weeks, @eenti had the idea to give one more responsibility to our members to keep them busy.
- New Task: Now, The facilitator has to do some Feedback sessions with the members one time a month.
We now have two new roles in our Swarm:
Senior Supporter: They are the permanent support team on 1hive.
- Have vast knowledge about 1Hive
- Be available in the help channels and in Telegram
A member can be removed if:
- If absent for more than five days (Without telling us)
- If someone violates our community covenant
Junior Supporter: This spot is going to keep the rotation like before (1 member per month)
The idea overall is to have a solid support team. We will continue to pay some rewards for people who are actively helping and that are no part of the swarm.
With the current funding, and the current price of honey, this funding will help us last for two months.
Our latest proposal is here: Honey Pot (1hive.org)