Updates to SourceCred

great job it will stop spam

i absolutely agree on pull requests going up to 4, i don’t agree much on asymptotic discord reaction weights

I forget to register on #:bug:onboarding last week. soo I didn’t receive honey for my cred. Is there any chance to receive rewards this weekend distribution?

Hey Aasir,

The distribution for last week went out on monday, but you can definitely be added to the next distribution once you add yourself to onboarding. Just note there is a minimum of around 0.01HNY, so if you dont make the cutoff itll be added to your next weeks payout until you do.

1 Like

@Blazar noted. thanks for your quick response.

1 Like

Also, you won’t lose rewards from contributions made before onboarding. The algorithm is retroactive Once you pass the threshold for payouts, your first payout will include a little extra bump for the previous work.

1 Like

thank you soo much mate @youre_hot :blush:

The proposed changes for Monday’s distribution is available under Version 1.3 updates in the main post. The data will not be available until the role is coded into the discord bot. Once it is, I will update the post to show the graphical differences from version 1.2 to 1.3. Distribution pushed back to Wednesday November 4th.

1 Like

Updates to sourcecred this week:

Proposed Changes to SourceCred (Version 1.4):

Proposed changes for the week of November 4th and onwards

• Reduce payout from 50HNY to 33HNY
  • 8x for PRs
  • Updated values of cred minting
    • Original:
      • 0 cred = 0x
      • 40+ cred = 0.5x
      • 100+ cred = 1x
    • New