👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

it’s open Beta, we are hoping to have all the bugs ironed out by next week for the launch :rocket:

Thanks for the update Dosh… Any reason why test tokens are scarce… I would have hoped you could just mint a few hundread and drop them for all testers… The more testing the better these farms are battle tested. Hope the team can mint some more so we can test all the farms. Thanks.

Found one more bug not sure if its is @D0SH -

1. Initially had staked 0.5 WETH for 60 days
  2. Tried to stake 0.1 weth for 1 days nothing is showing in Deposits. On checking txns I see this

1 Like

Ok, @D0SH

1. first thing I noticed is a persistent message for every transaction that I make to stake. It always says slow transaction and try with higher gas, but then goes away in a few seconds when the tx is mined. Unsure why it does it? I can understand if the tx estimated mining time was like a few hours or so… !
  2. Tried to stake WETH as that was the easiest to obtain, was simple and easy. Although a question I have is, why do I have to approve WETH every time I want to stake? Is the default approval to spend my WETH only a one off per stake attempt? Although not complaining as the fee is negligible on xDAI just more of a user interface extra step.
  3. I see that each of my stakes is clearly categorised in ‘My Deposits’ tab and each line item has a ‘Harvest’ button. Would be great to have a ‘Harvest ALL Farms’ or something similar for the final product.
  4. The slider bar that allows you to choose the amount of an asset - would be nice if it had some preset notches at 25%, 50%, 75% and max. Same with the days as well it could use some pre-defined days as stop points. It is a pain to try and select 1 day on this slider!! image
  5. Lock up for 1 day after two longer period stakes failed. Here is the TxID: 0x5bf233441746c87d1a48de9990d4bf4573e67594cf672561ee8faf9ab5611877
  6. Unable to click ‘Withdraw’ - lmao “RUG on RINKEBY”

Thats all for now. Will keep adding as I test it all out!

1 Like

i was late for the tokens to test it but it sounds like so interesting
is there a toturial or something yet?

Hey @Jsh976 bud… no tutorial, but here it is in some easy steps:

1. Tweet your public address and copy the tweet link
  2. Go to https://www.rinkeby.io/#faucet and paste your tweet link. Choose how many test ETH you want and you should get the ETH in your wallet on the ‘Rinkeby’ Testnet.
  3. Switch your wallet to the Rinkeby Testnet. If you have never used Rinkeby testnet, Its just an option to switch your network on your metamask or other wallet.
  4. Once you have the test ETH in your wallet, go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/ on Rinkeby testnet
  5. Swap your ETH for WETH, just like any other swap on Honeyswap.
  6. Add WETH as a token in your wallet if you want to see it in the balance.
  7. Visit https://tulip-frontend.vercel.app/#/wallet the new farm portal and head to the ‘Farm’ tab on the left. The last option in the farms is to ‘Stake’ your WETH.
  8. Hit stake, and you will need 2 tx - approve and stake to have your WETH staked in the farm.
  9. Switch to the ‘My Deposits’ tab on the top and voila you start earning some test xCOMB.
  10. Harvest your yield… feel like a farmer and enjoy a beer!
3 Likes

I don’t know if this is a bug but even though I connect with my wallet in Rinkeby, it’s only showing me the assets I have in the xDai network

1 Like

I cannot enter the link, it doesn’t load… Weird.

Can I do more farms than WETH ?

Site looks great!
What I would consider is changing MM interaction so users wouldnt need to connect MM every time they refresh the page.
Also a nice feature would be to bundle addresses or watch addresses on top of the MM address. Take Zerion/Zapper UX.as a reference

1 Like

Unfortunately i only got a handful and was not expecting so much enthusiasm from beta test bees. I will know for the future and plan better :nerd_face:

1 Like

https://tulip-frontend.vercel.app/#/wallet try this one

1 Like

Yup, you can stake DAI to test it out. Go here https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/82556/how-to-obtain-rinkeby-dai for how to obtain DAI from compound faucet

@D0SH I already did another test even withdrawing and everything flows very well in the test :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For this did you by any chance choose a lock period? I locked mine and withdraw is greyed out im hoping you did the same

Oh, what I have seen is that this link is perfect (and better than DeBank, what is really difficult, DeBank is epic) to check the value of your assets.

Hi, I am having difficulties with the wallet address in a social media post. Can anyone send some test tokens to my address?

It’s: 0xD0D1c35e385677437b308450533bA5120c216214

1 Like

Sure i just sent over some ETH and DAI

1 Like

I’d like to help test. It’s not loading for me on rinkeby.

0x7BA7fBEBF45a83812f4E9bFE8FeBA60f2dF258e5

im all out of hny and agve to give out but you can try using the eth and dai faucet. When you load the vercel link make sure MM is connected to Rinkeby network