Agave Bounty Board (Subject to Changes)

They indeed are. We can discuss more in tonight’s meeting, as some of these bounties can be postponed (Dextools listing for instance), so we can make space for new ones

Hey @Stonky … just realised there is a cool project called Apeboard https://apeboard.finance/dashboard in beta that is trying to provide a collated view of assets on multiple chains and wallets. I wrote about it here on discord https://discord.com/channels/698287700834517064/837806290008539148/858825427655852072. I have already put in a request for them to add xDAI and Honeyswap. I think I will also go and add individual assets like HNY and AGAVE to be listed on Polygon and on xDAI when they start supporting xDAI. If anyone from the community here think its a cool project, go and upvote for my requests! Links are in the discord chat linked above.
Here is a link to the HNY and AGAVE request. https://apeboard.hellonext.co/b/Feature-Request/p/add-honey-hny-and-agave-as-assets-on-polygon

1 Like

Instagram is a great platform to share photos and videos, and I believe there are a lot of people utilizing it right now, and accessing and using it in the simplest method possible! This is merely a suggestion for a community specific Instagram page. :ok_hand: :honeybee:

1 Like

thanks man, i’ll keep all these platforms in my mind.

Reddit, TikTok, Instagram, there’s so much we can do!

1 Like

Thank you for visiting. We should all do whatever we can to broaden the community as much as possible. We’re hoping for some good news. :honey_pot:

Some thinking here:

There is a similar target audience here:

[Stablecoin Lending for modest APY] – [Stablecoin Liquidity Pairs with Low Yield and Modest Fees]

Both involve some kind of low risk stables position as basically a savings account. Potential scenarios:

• Small Business savings to build while accumulating capital
  • Worker Collectives / Guilds sectioning off a % of income to grow and manage.
  • Housing Cooperatives placing longer time horizon housing budgets inside of there.
  • Personal replacement of CDs in traditional banks.

Those are all non-Crypto replacements for Savings Accounts, and group management.

I’m not certain that there is much of a difference in the functionality of Lended Stables, and Stables LP Pairs in Honeycomb.

My point being that if these “skits” or other sorts of creative educational adverts were to begin and be focused on Honeycomb – they could be building an audience // channel for Agave – whenever it’s ready to go.

Then you kind of have a BuzzDAO collaboration, and similar actors // producers // project managers | teams building up similar content over a period of time.

.:.

Gardens would also be a good connection point.

Ideally, I"d like to see People Pitching for Gardens, and Gardens plugging into those different financial utilities with their treasuries. [as I have shared ad nauseum.] – this is just the most utility in a single package.

https://forum.1hive.org/t/1hive-as-defi-nexus-web-branch-for-daos/

There are also small DAOs that don’t exist yet, but could.

I am thinking about the Gotchi Community and their hobbyist developers – the Aarcade | Aarchitects.

Could be that similar small groups could exist elsewhere – and if they were incentivized // pitched, then it may be useful.

[I’m bringing this up, because these would be targeted pitches. In this situation, – Gotchis, for example, the bounty would be to target and foster a meaningful partnership between the Agave and Gotchi Communities.]

That particular one reminds me of the fact that lended out stables could also be “spirit force” for agavegotchis.

There are quite a few different locations and paths that could be followed.

I’ve shared these ideas in my other posts.

When I think about these sorts of things – I think that a person ought to focus on one of these and work at it until there is some meaningful value created.

[The example for the skit I gave earlier, would be basically starting a tik tok channel, and doing DeFi Education Tik Toks – but flavored for Agave and 1Hive and xDAI | Polygon DAOs.]

The building of that channel over time would be worth significantly more than just a single bounty.

These are the thoughts I have about bounties and marketing – since I think I missed the meeting.

Happy to chat, if either of you find these ideas interesting, or have feedback @Stonky @Monstrosity

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. There’s lots of info in here.
Practically speaking, however, what do you suggest?

1 Like

I would put together a “Tik Tok Meme Hackathon”, in partnership with Metagame + DAOHAUS + Aavegotchi + MetaFactory + (anyone that has a related project to 1hive and is a friend, or anyone that honeycomb (x or p) wants to partner with.

Get a bounty basket together — very — “we are doing this at this date, over in the metagame servers, you can match our bounty to join.” — with enough time to pass treasury proposals in different areas.

Pick a subject:

• Better than your Bank.
  • That’s Passive Income.
  • Its not much but its honest work.
  • Just DAO it.
  • Laxative Advertisement (Hodling shitcoins got you feeling down?)
  • Workout video for productive Assets.
  • putting your assets t-werk.
  • Brand Meme. (Agave Or Honey like Dos Equis) (gotchi like guchi)

Pick a Brand

• Honeycomb | 1hive | gardens | agave
  • metafactory
  • metagame
  • metacartel
  • colony
  • daohaus
  • aavegotchi
  • giveth
  • cometh
  • neon district rpg
  • perpetual protocol

(Basically any group that agave wants as collateral or any group that 1hive “ought” to be working with in terms of dao alignment - or any group that 1hive would benefit from being cool with — or any group that 1hive wants to target for volume and liquidity.)

Pick a target audience:

• degens
  • doge people
  • safemoon people
  • cummies and ass people
  • gig economy workers
  • freelancers
  • service industry workers
  • housing coops
  • worker cooperatives
  • artists and creatives
  • streamers
  • musicians
  • actors and actresses and models

Objective to Qualify for the win:

Mix and match one of each, and make a video meme for tik tok — 60 seconds max.

Post this meme on tik tok and twitter and @ your target brand and use a correlated #.

(Can be a list of #s appropriate for each - as well as general tik tok crypto tags)

You can create as many as you like on your channel.

Participants will each be given a meme token minted for this occasion, which will be used to vote.

Some combination of (best vote) and (best performing meme) wins the top prizes.

All participants will be given a participation trophy (gotchi wearable? Or maybe one from different groups)

And these participation trophies will be whitelisted in a collabland for a meme channel network accross discords.

.:.

The result is we flush out who is capable of launching and growing a tik tok audience that is capable of meaningful conversion — or if its possible.

And aggregate all of these project managers into a interdao task force — each with their own channels to build.

Now if you want a meme or educational video bounty done you have a group trained / localized / and ready to do it.

I can help execute and organize.

3 Likes

I would like to claim “HOW TO AGAVE 2: LENDING & BORROWING” for both the article and video. @Stonky

I want to do both the article and video since the video is based on the article. This will make it a lot easier to make sure both pieces of content align with each other.

I also have a question regarding where the article is published, does it have to be on medium or can it be published on my own website? Im planning on creating a defi education website and this article topic would be one of the first articles.

Thanks and excited to help build the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome.

Yes you can get the "HOW TO AGAVE 2: LENDING & BORROWING” tutorial+video bounties.

We will try to keep all articles following some kind of guidelines and not make them endless as overwriting can make readers tired. For some things you may need the Agave Platform as we’d need screenshots (both for tutorial and video), so the writing could start today, but the release may wait for the platform to be, to say the least, in the testing phase.

About publishing we’re most likely publishing on Medium, I do believe it can be ok to publish somewhere else but I’ll get back to you on this one :slight_smile:

You’re on the list now! Good luck!

Hey @rootdraws Greetings from Colombia :coffee:

If at any time you need a design for tiktok or any banner or something I will be attentive!

I think that through this application there is a lot of community to attract!

1 Like

In particular I think that reddit can also be a window into greater exposure in the crypto world!
I am eager to be able to work on something? I wait for some sign from the team or from you!

we could work some designers like @harsh24 @blackhawk @ZER8 and myself

2 Likes

yes I told you, when there’s something to work on designers will have plenty of bounty-work to do!

Oh Cool Count on me as a designer @Stonky
My pleasure to help you guys

1 Like

We will need all our collective energies to get AGAVE to the place it belongs:D

1 Like

@blackhawk You have a great talent as well as many designers on board, I think that as designers we can interact ideas that may be useful for agave, there is a friend @parsley_3d who recently joined 1hive he has talents for 3D modeling, I think a lot of talent willing to work for agave! :earth_americas:

@ZER8 I totally agree here there are only joint objectives as teams of designers and it is to give the best of each one for the well-being and projection of agave :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@Stonky Good morning guy, I’m Spanish-speaking, but I could collaborate on anything related to design, put me on board for whatever you need! :no_good_woman:

2 Likes

@Stonky can I please apply for Agave How-to article #3 - Longing & Shorting? (row 7 )

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, you’re in the list now! sorry for my late answer, took a day off from technology!

We can dm about details :wink:

1 Like

For everyone involved in this long thread.

Please remember that the bounty can be considered completed once the task is successfully completed. In some cases this is non dependent on your work, as it depends on different things (exchanges, volume and more).

Thanks for your work and good luck with your bounties!

Soon we will update the list with more bounties! :slight_smile:

3 Likes