Everything about 1Hive in one place - newFAQ in development

This will be the holy bible of 1hive community

3 Likes

initially bots were abusing the address but some additional security was wrapped around the faucet to prevent abuse.

3 Likes

I made a little guide on Pollen to help beginners on understanding the concept. This guide is weighted more towards discord’s side of pollen, because discord is the main starting point for bees. If there is any errors please let me know. I hope this infographic will be useful for beginners :smiley:

20 Likes

Love the design. Thanks for this guide

5 Likes

Thank you! Glad you liked it :smiley:

3 Likes

This will do it for a lot of people. God work. I’ll link this in the 1Hive Jump Starter For Beginners article which i have created here The 1Hive Jump Starter For Beginners.

2 Likes

Nice design!
Maybe adding a small info on how pollen (cred) converts into HNY showing the ratio and minimum amount to be distributed would be nice.

3 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

This is really awesome, I love the clean but effective design, good colours and great content! well done!

3 Likes

Boris nice work I really like this. I posted this to the discord to get more exposure! :slight_smile:

One comment i got back from Luke (lkngtn) is that we could change the pollen emote to the one used in the discord. I’ve included it here for you:

https://discordapp.com/assets/936f7125fcf405a5d18bd84b0b52f47b.svg

Again really nice!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! Fixed the pollen emote here:

5 Likes

@borisblock great job man, clean design and easy to understand.

2 Likes

Great work man! A very neat infographic

3 Likes

great stuff guys this helps a lot with newbies

2 Likes

Very useful. Thank you a lot, this makes new users like me understand everything here very easily!

2 Likes

this has changed I think. It’s in #bot-commands now

May i use these informations and type of view, and text, for making video clips?

2 Likes

This wonderful text explains everything in a concise and useful way. But I wish Honey also had a Twitch or YouTube channel and videos about the project would be posted there.