Quests is now released and some people already mentioned some ideas in the community discord. Some of them were already planned in our backlog. Since Quests has been released, we have decided to try another approach for the next main features of the platform:
- We are initially requesting funds for some of the proposed features (with this proposal)
- We are submitting a poll to the community with all the proposed features
- Design/Brainstorm meeting with all the team around the top 3 voted features
- We are creating a specific Quest for each feature (funded with the initially requested funds)
- The unused funds will be returned and used for another feature.
- Some of the funds will be used to fix bugs
- Supporting NFT as a reward
- Having a category/project that could act as a quest container (could be as simple as adding a tag feature)
- Allow more communication: integrate discourse (1hive forum) like gardens under each Quests and create a post for each new Quest.
- native token support for funding (xDai)
- Challenge a Quest (not challenge a claim)
- Play a Quest (show other users that you are currently working on a Quest
- Edit a quest description (with mechanisms to prevent term changed abuses)
- Be able to additionally fund a Quest with stablecoin
- […] You guys can suggest more in the comments of this post
The Quests Swarm members are responsible for building and maintaining Quests.
The swarm DAO members :
Mentors that might help us throughout the further development of the project:
$15 000 in stablecoin
Gnosis-safe address where funds shall be transferred:
More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
Rates for contributors will now be:
- Kevin: $45/hour
- Dreamniv: $45/hour
- Gossman: $50/hour
Payments will be made in HNY at the $ value at the time of the hours completed, once every 2 weeks. If the HNY price depreciates significantly or development takes longer than anticipated more funds may be requested.