This proposal will be used to fund the development of Gardens v2. And continue the efforts of the Grow team of Gardens.
This proposal will fund the Gardens Swarm Gnosis Safe.
We keep track of the hours and funds spent during this time in the following document: Gardens Hours.
The artifacts we worked on during the last few months were:
- Release of Gardens v1:
- Production UI: https://gardens.1hive.org
- Staging UI: https://gardens-staging.1hive.org
- Release announcement: Welcome to Gardens: let’s plant the seeds for the public economy — Mirror
- Deployment of Gardens and Celeste on Polygon network.
- Creation of a mirror for Gardens comms: gardens — Mirror
- Support the deployment of two new Gardens of friend communities: BrightID and Giveth.
- Creation of the Grow team of Gardens.
- Onboard 3 new senior developers to the team.
- Second UX research:
- Slides: 1Hive Gardens User Testing Summary - Google Slides
- Presentation: gardens presentation.mp4 - Google Drive
- Making the site quicker by refining the libraries used and the migration to TypeScript in various areas.
- Support TEC community to become a Commons Garden.
- Refne delegated voting UI flow.
- General bug fixing and user-testing the UI.
- Initial collaboration to add support for Gardens framework on DeepDAO. Specification document to integrate with Gardens UI.
- Create a new NFT Garden to allow the creation of a Garden from an NFT token.
- Migrate user profiles to Ceramic/IDX and expand the user information that could be shared across gardens.
- Further investigation on some of the ideas in Treasury management in Gardens, Expanding Celeste capabilities, Are Token Manager Hooks useful anymore?, and Garden Futerspective.
Link to proposal vote
- Scrum board (WIP):we are transition from zenhub to GitHub projects
- Discrod’s Swarm channel
- Garden Sprint Planning #32
- Garden Sprint Planning #31
- Garden Sprint Planning #30
- Garden Sprint Planning #29
- Garden Sprint Planning #28
- Garden Sprint Planning #27
- Garden Sprint Planning #26
- Garden Sprint Planning #25
- Garden Sprint Planning #24
- Garden Sprint Planning #23
- Garden Sprint Planning #22
- Garden Sprint Planning #20
- Garden Sprint Planning #19
- Garden Sprint Planning #18
- Garden Sprint Planning #17
- Garden Sprint Planning #16
Expected duration or delivery date
2 months to continue with phase two.
Amount of HNY requested:
Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
Gardens Swarm DAO Agent: 0xc542cc61ed9be9e6e29652ac8a918554ecd2bc98
More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
50 HNY will be used to reimburse payments made on the last two sprints.
Payments will be made in HNY at the $ value at the time of the hours completed, once every 2 weeks.
With the data we gather during the last few months, we expect a burning rate of $17k/month for the whole team to function. We are requesting enough funds for a runway of 2 months + reimbursement.