BuzzDAO Bounty Board

:pushpin:All Bounties Will Be Posted Here

:point_up: Click :point_up:

Please use this thread for discussions.

When referring to a specific bounty please attach the link.

:grey_question:Make A Bounty Request

:point_up: Click :point_up: (Google Account Required)

10 Likes

add it to wiki https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/getting-started-1/how-can-you-contribute/buzz-swarm-bounty, let me know to change it and add more .

2 Likes

2 new bounties added:

New user bounty - earn 1 xdai by completing this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP3pTX_BLKqLCmkC84YyDj8PVK5wfOSSaym93SJj5KX6RP2w/viewform

Ramp bounty - earn up to $25 in HNY by making a deposit of $1000 using the ramp! Simply submit your receipt and we will offer you a credit! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe57RxOrPnUWfnKT8wK-t__m7zaOHLO8KEOqRT1EiAIMX0WKg/viewform

Additionally we have our bounty request form, if any of you would like to create a bounty or have some good ideas please submit it and we will try to create it.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I would like to sign up to claim some bounties, please.

I am really looking forward to Agave coming out and would love the opportunity to do some beta testing for it. While testing I can certainly write up a tutorial and give examples for how agave can be useful. This would then act as a script for me to make a video walkthrough on how to navigate the platform and make use of all the capabilities it contains. I feel like these 2 bounties are obviously synergistic, and I believe I have the skill to complete both of them in tandem.

Bounty Links:

There is another smaller bounty that I am also interested in, but I’m not sure if there is a limit to how many one person can claim at a time. The medium article for how to claim Alvins seems like it would be pretty straightforward. Perhaps a “2-3 min read”. I would get in contact with the person in charge of actually doing the shipping once the campaign has concluded (not sure if that is Victor from Shenanigan, or if there is a 1Hive member doing the Alvin distribution) as well as any people involved in actually converting the erc20 Alvin tokens into NFT standard we are using. I would then coordinate with them to obtain the information regarding how the tokens will be converted and how people’s shipping information will be obtained and when the packages will be sent out. I will prepare that as one nice medium article and send it off for review.

Bounty Link:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing man

@Blazar @CurlyBracketEffect @D0SH hello brothers there are currently active bountys (?)

Looks like the ones that were in the pipeline have been claimed and are being worked on right now. Keep an eye on the Notion board for when new bounties come up.

ready, I’ll be on the lookout, thanks

1 Like

Waiting for projects to progress abit further before creating more.I will post an update on the forum when new ones open up

1 Like

Thank you, I will be very attentive to news, I want to work and do my best for the community with what I know how to do! good vibes and thanks :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. We are waiting for new blessings so that we can enjoy them :v:

We are waiting for the new news to reach us so that we can welcome it well and benefit :v:

That’s right, new things to contribute and give the best, hugs 1hive is a Paradise :two_hearts:

Application to contribute to Bounty: Celeste Deploy - Use Case For Celeste Tutorial (Medium) #38

I am somewhat new to 1Hive and I have been reading lots and thinking about how I want to contribute.
I have decided to apply to the Celeste operation because I have experience and training in participating in quasi-judicial tribunals from my old ‘day job.’ I believe my life experience will make me a valuable member of the Celeste group.

When I found the Bounty related to the Celeste use-case tutorial I instantly recognized the chance for some good synchronicity. My Celeste Bounty research and drafting will make me a better member of Celeste AND my participation (to come) in the Celeste will make my Bounty research and writing better.

I have sent a pm to the Auditors to apply for this Bounty, as instructed.

Although this will be my first bounty you are at no risk because if you dislike my production you can simply claim the bounty as unfulfilled and keep seeking a new contributor. I am confident this will not be the case and you will be happy with my research and writing.

Thank you.

Hello @D0SH , how are you? How do I know which activities in notion are active? There is some design currently active, greetings from Colombia and always willing to do my best to contribute something!

thanks

1 Like

The ones under “pipeline” are the ones that are active for people to take

1 Like

Hey Blazingthirdeye i will put you down for the bounty for the time being but the bounty has not been activated yet since there have not been any integrations for Celeste other then the current one for 1Hive Honeypot. I was hoping we would get a few more to show how Celeste is implemented in various projects and we could talk/promote those in the article when the time would come.

Thanks for the fast reply D0SH.

I wasn’t sure if the Bounties in the “Review” column were applicable or if they were premature for application/assignment. I admit I have not read each and every article yet thus I am still getting familiar with 1Hive. If my application was too early please accept my apologies. When scanning the various bounties I noticed some in the “Review” column had already been assigned and so I proceeded to apply.

I will standby on writing anything until you give the go-ahead. I will keep researching for now. I still need to buy get hny and try to get involved with Celeste. Not sure what the minimum staking requirements are yet. I am also interested in the Token Engineering Commons even though I lack technical skills.

I have lots of reading to do. If no further Celeste integrations develop in maybe 10-14 days perhaps I should start writing a first-draft for the bounty which leaves open a space for adding paragraphs about the additional integrations. At least then we will have the article in an advanced state near completion for quick publication, once the new integrations get added. How does that sound? I could msg you in 2 weeks as a reminder.

Thanks for the consideration and nice to meet you.

:warning: UPDATE: I just learned the bounties are only open for application once in the pipeline column. I do not feel right getting this bounty early when other community members have expressed interest in applying for bounties before mine.

:no_entry:I retract my application and will re-apply when it reaches the pipeline. Apologies. Sometimes I get a bit ahead of myself with excitement. My research will continue unabated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for making this clear. :+1:

It isn’t as big of a deal as it seems it’s just the ones that are upcoming don’t have a definitive date or time, when the time comes i usually message the people if they are still interested and have time to contribute they are welcome too so will leave you there for the time being :honeybee:

1 Like